Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OK, so my pity party isn’t over. I can only hope that once the next couple of weeks are done, some of this craziness in my head & body will go away, once my surgery is done. Sigh. I HATE people who whine and moan all the time about how awful their life is, yet I seem to be becoming one of those people. I seem to have become very negative here lately, and I suspect it’s causing me to push people away, that I really don’t want to push away. Maybe I’m not even pushing, maybe they are just deciding that it’s better to avoid me, I don’t really know. I’m not sure how to ask either. This weekend I have plans to go to Galveston for Dickens on the Strand, and I’ll put on my happy face and get through that, hopefully without too many questions that are going to send me back into this dark place I seem to have found myself in. I’ll be spending time with people who bring great fun and joy into my world, and hopefully that will help. If not, well, at least I’ve done my part to help with the recovery from Ike, right? Off to bed, as my meds are kicking in.

No comments: