Sunday, March 1, 2009

it's not over yet, apparently

This afternoon, I went out the back door to unlock the gate so I could bring one of the trash bins onto the patio so I wouldn't have to keep going in and out of the cold to take the food I've let go bad in the fridge and get freezer burn to the bin. I got out there and found this:
The inside of the gate, near the bottom:
These 2 are the outside:
Yeah, *someone* appears to have tried to pry open my gate from the bottom. Stupid bitch, does she really think she wouldn't be the prime suspect? It's not like she can get into the house at all, short of breaking a window, because the locks have been changed. Even breaking a window won't help her because, well, I have put those little security locks that you need an allen wrench to open on them.
What really pisses me off is that now I may have to rethink my plans for faire this season and staying closer to faire on the weekends, lest I come home to find all my shit gone! What the hell is the deal? I did everything I could to help her, I did more than most people would. Now I'm out probably a grand in additional utilities and groceries, not to mention money I loaned her to get her car fixed. You know, I'd finally started to feel normal, well whatever's normal for me anyway, and not like my space had been violated. AAARRRGGGHHHHHH

No comments: