Saturday, June 4, 2011

TIIIIRED

After 68 days of getting up before 7 a.m., and working all but one of those days, at least part of the day, the ability to sleep in, at least a bit, AND have a nap in the middle of the day has been an absolute blessing! Also a blessing is the fact that I didn't totally crash and burn before this. I had high hopes of getting much accomplished today, but alas, my body & my brain were having no part of it. I did manage to get a load of towels done, and a run to WalMart, but other than that, I've spent most of the day on the couch with a headache and a stopped up head, so nothing tastes particularly good. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly all congested, but I'll just start taking the allergy meds again and hope it clears up quickly. 
Scarby was weird this year, for a variety of reasons, but overall it was a good enough season. I had lots of fun working at Majikah Perfumery, mixing new scents, and trying things I'd never thought to try. I've already been offered a job working for them next year as well, which makes me happy and saves me the cost of a pass next year. It seems to me that attendance was down, except perhaps for Closing Day, and I suspect that much of that is because of the cost of passes increased so much that many people chose not to afford it, and instead came only one or two days all year. 
I'm hoping to make it to church tomorrow morning, but considering how tired I am right this minute, that may not happen, because I HAVE to be rested to go to work Monday morning!


 

No comments: