Sunday, July 27, 2008

A little better

Ok, so I did better on Saturday with the food/calories burned thing. It helped I'm sure, that I spent a few hours outside at my nephew's reception. I even had a small piece of cake. I didn't meet the protein goal yet, but I got closer. I will get it figured out soon, I hope. I didn't totally blow the fat grams either. Maybe I'll try mixing low cal/fat italian or something with my bleu cheese dressing. The reception was lovely, got to see family that I haven't seen in years, which is always fun. I've gotten nothing accomplished today, other than a bit of kitchen damage control and a couple of loads of laundry. I'm awful tired the last few days... perhaps changing my eating habits has something to do with it... either that or my cycle has gone nuts and I'm anemic? I dunno.

No comments: