Friday, April 24, 2009

It's not getting any better

I don't know what I was expecting, but frankly, I was hoping that something would be resolved by now, or at least some conversation to be happening. Yeah, notsomuch. I did get a response to what I felt I had to do, but in the grand scheme of things, it really didn't say much of anything except to give me the time and space that I asked for. Since we have a fairly sizeable circle of mutual friends, I guess I just need to figure out how to fall back out of love with him, and how to be ok with being just friends with him. I've not slept decently in days, though last night I did manage about 6 hours, but it wasn't particularly restful. Right now it's all I can do to get myself out of bed in the morning to function and get done what I have to get done at work. My friends are trying to keep me cheered up and distracted, but it doesn't work most of the time. Maybe I'll sleep tonite with the Advil PM

No comments: